^^ welcome to my site ^^


 


Minggu, 30 Januari 2011



On any days...

clear sky or raining that same smile emerges on your face

Even when my memories of you fade away

I would search through my mind again

And on days when you came back to life in my memories

tears flow endlessly

Wishing to the stars to be with you again

this has become my new habit

When I look up to the sky during sunset

I’m searching for you in my mind

Whenever l’m feeling sad or happy

I recall that smile

If you can see me from where you are now

Then I will go on with my life believing we can meet again someday

I’ll be lonely

i’ll be missing you

 

2 komentar:

  1. wow..I like this! This words are perfect..
    your words meaning so deep your heart with him..
    keep your spirit :)

    BalasHapus